Best Drop Shipping Companies Dave Waters once said “Supply chain is like a nature, it is all around us” and this quotation is directly pointing to Drop Shipping. The word “Drop shipping “in simple words is describing here how to ship the goods from a supplier directly to a customer or to ship (goods) from a wholesaler directly to a customer instead looking for the retailer who took the order. Standard Definition says that it is a type of retail fulfilment method that is directly purchasing the product from a third party supplier and as a supply chain process the products are shipped directly to the consumers. Now the question arises in the mind how the drop shipping works it follows simply a 4 way step process:
Customer goes to the given destination & places an order for the product.
Your customer pays “YOU” for the order.
You place the same order with the drop shipper and “YOU” keep the profit.
Drop shipper ships order direct to your customer.
By this process overall drop shipping is been carried out and it is quite easy and simple process. There is no doubt that it is one of the best business models for new online store owners. This is because drop ship stores are easy to start, is low cost, is highly updated and offers a lower risk. Also, there is no need to have a physical business location. And one important point to remember here is Good supplier Management is essential to a well-run supply chain. Best Drop Shipping Companies It is a great option for those who want to start with their online selling and want to experience the taste of this.
Key Points to Know while Entering Drop-shipping:
1. Have Views and knowledge about your product: You should have full knowledge about your work and what views of customers are been delivered to you about your product. A full track record should be maintained by you.
2. Have knowledge about sales channel: You should have a thorough knowledge about sales channel that is how to use it in an efficient way as it plays a very great role.
3. Develop your business formally: You should develop your business formally and make it reach to great height to achieve success.
4. Have knowledge about marketing
5. Try to Learn from your failures: As said by APJ Abdul Kalam – “FAIL means First attempt in Learning”. Best Drop Shipping Companies It does not matter how many times you fail, all that matters how many times you have tried to achieve it.
6. Try to take your products’ weaknesses and show them positively to users
7. Be focus on you work.
8. Try to pick a Paid and Free Marketing path: The paid focus is mostly to help you in the short-term. So, these are the basic key Best Drop Shipping Companies point which we should know while entering drop shipping and working upon it in future.
How to find Dropshipping Companies
Here are the few steps that you can take to find the drop shipping companies:
1. Try to contact your manufactures: As we know most of the wholesalers carry products from a variety of manufacturers, this strategy will help you as a selection source of products which you are trying to find. After doing further research you will be able to get the right manufacture for your work.
2. Contact Suppliers: Try to contact as many as suppliers they will help you in further process.
3. Google the master of information: You can search using Google to find very good suppliers who have experience about the work. Searching should be done in an efficient and proper way it may take time searching thousands result but at last it will make you reach to a good result.
Top shipping companies are as listed below:
1. DOBA: It is one of the most popular drop shipping services. It does not only provide us a detail of manufacturers and wholesalers but it also offers a platform to simply add the products Best Drop Shipping Companies which you want without having partner with multiple drop shippers. Basically, you need to partner with more than 20 drop shipping suppliers. While using Doba you just have to find the product to sell, then list them on your site and then start selling it as soon as you can. Doba will contact the supplier and send the product to the customers, removing the inconvenience of managing drop shippers.
- Doba has been one of the largest product offerings and it aggregate over 2 million products from nearly 200 suppliers.
- It is leading to immediate access of products from hundreds of suppliers.
- Organize the lists of products for bulk export to your store or preferred marketplace.
- Things which matter the most are Email updates about supplier discounts, trending and seasonal products, and new suppliers in the categories.
- None in particular.
2. OBERLO- it is a Marketplace for ecommerce Products: If you have not heard about Oberlo while doing your drop shipping business then you have not a truly been drop shipping.Oberlo marks itself as the leading marketplace to search and find products to sell online at your Shopify store. These platforms for Shopify facilitates drop shipping by connecting merchants with suppliers, who then ship products directly to consumers.
- Has Beautiful, modern user interface.
- Tight integration with Shopify.
- It is Easy one-click import of AliExpress products.
- Free account provides you a taste of Oberlo.
- It works only & only with Shopify stores.
- No shipment tracking, fulfilment monitoring or multiple users with free account.
- Only supports AliExpress for now.
3. Drops hit direct – It is involving Wholesale Drop Shipping. Drop ship Direct offers a good range of well over items from more than limited brands. It is free to use, but need to access to its Premium Wholesale Files information .This gives you a chance to try it for free, giving you access to its tremendous stock of items.It is more like a directory of suppliers.
4. Sunrise Wholesale – It is a Wholesale Drop Shipper.Sunrise Wholesale is a service that drops ships products directly to your clients. You can gain access to over 15,000 brand products, and you can search for these products. Sunrise allows you to export your products at many websites which can include images and descriptions to many social media platforms like eBay, Amazon and your own website.
- It requires quick and accurate processing. Service provided has been recognized with an A+ award by the Better Business Bureau.
- Every account comes here is with a free eBay Listing Wizard and Research Tool. This makes selling on eBay a cinch.
- You also even get access to the Amazon Selling and Research Manager.
- Restocking fee is high. You will be charged with per cent restocking fee for non-defective products that your customers return.
- Offers about 15,000 products from 7 suppliers. This may not be enough for you.
5. Wholesale 2B – It is a Best Drop Shipping Wholesalers and it requires you to sign up for a plan, but you don’t get charged anything for simply browsing the product database.
How does it work?
Search for certain items and categories. Whenever you find something to sell just post it on your site for people to buy from you in this way the process can get evaluated.
Once a customer places an order, this site takes a commission and sends the product directly to your customer.
- Access to 1.5 million products!
- Several plans to choose from. Selective plans if you intend to sell on Amazon, eBay or your own stores.
- Role of ecommerce marketplace integrations is considered.
- You cannot contact Wholesale by your phone or email you can contact only by raising a ticket, which is quite slow.
- It does not offer much when it comes to analyzing your sales and performance of the products you choose to sell.
6. Sale Hoo: It does more of a focus on presenting a detailed directory for companies you can partner with for your business.
They have companies in the wide range of their network that give you access to over 1.6 million products.
All the network suppliers are verified by the SaleHoo team, so you can trust them for quality and other factors.
- The best part about SaleHoo is the community around it. Salehoo use to manage a routine blog and forum so you can learn and chat with others.
- You can even use the Market Research Lab to find which types of products are more likely to bring you higher profits and which are not.
- Good support is been required.
- No free trial can be done.
- Training can be in a very great amount.
7. Wholesale central – It is a Drop Shipping Company. The Wholesale Central does not have a great website, but it is a tool for filtering through categories like clothing, electronics and leather goods.
8. Mega goods – Mega goods is a direct supplier which has now been simplified the drop shipping model and they specialize in consumer electronics and video games with more than a century category .It has a very large selection of brand names along with fast processing and private label shipping.
- It is Cheaper.
- It is a low cost option.
- Mega goods offer far less products. It may be the lowest we have reviewed (2000+ products).
- No research tools.
- There are no website integrations, nor there integration with ecommerce marketplaces or stores.
9 .Worldwide brands:
10. National drop shippers.
Here come the disadvantages of Drop Shipping which are as follows:
1. The task of finding good is not easy.
2. It also does not guarantee about the profit.
3. There is also risk in offering and selling product.
4. Main point, Drop shipper can make mistakes.
At last we can conclude up by the quote as said by Steve Jobs –“Great things in business are never done by one person. They are done by a team of people”. Drop shipping is not a direct path to success and it requires effort and hard work of the people. So here we conclude our definitive and descriptive guide to the drop-shipping.