Are you looking for ways to increase conversions at each stage of your sales funnel?
What are the sales funnel?
By definition, a sales funnel is simply a tool for visualizing where your prospects are in the process of deciding to buy. A sales funnel is detailed at the top, as prospects enter with all levels of engagement and eventually the most engaged people increase conversion rate are sent to the bottom of the funnel to drive sales and repeat customers. Sometimes, it is easy to imagine funnel steps by looking at the actual sales funnel chart.
Sales Funnel Stages
In most sales funnel presentations you will see a chart similar to the one above, but we think the sales funnel is easier to understand when you do not use buzz words for each step.
A better way to visualize a sales funnel is to use the ring method where prospects move from outside the circle to inside the circle as they become more familiar with your business.
You will have more chances in the outer rings increase conversion rate of the sales funnel stages than in the centre. The actual number of prospects in your funnel will continue to reduce the proximity you receive to sales. This is natural.
Sales funnels also change your conversion goals as the prospect goes through the sales funnel stages.
- Attract a community that is unfamiliar to your business.
- Engage those who now know that you exist.
- Educate people committed to shopping.
- Convert customers who are ready to buy.
- Re-engage your main fans who have already shopped.
Many times, businesses try to convert a prospect into an instant sale. Instead, think about transferring your customers through your funnel with a series of small conversions. This will eventually result in a sale.
Use each of the funnel stages and marketing techniques of sales, which you can use to increase conversions at each stage.
Step 1. Increase conversions to awareness stage Your goal
If they don’t exist, people can’t buy from you. If they don’t trust you then they don’t buy from you. Increase conversion rate You need to get your name there and establish your business as an industry leader.
The most common awareness platform strategies to attract new prospects and establish authority are:
- Blogging – This is Internet Marketing 101. Write something reliable related to your product or industry. Don’t be afraid to include related topics too.
For example, if you sell privacy it is highly likely that visitors to your site will be interested in a backyard barbecue. Be creative with your content, but never go astray so that you don’t come back to your product.
Increase Conversion by Blogging Publishing blog articles on your website will help you find your site in search engines. That way when your potential customers find solutions, they can visit your website instead of your competitors.
- Social networking and publishing- Consumers today rely on their social networks to find advice, referrals and reviews. They expect a business to be available for questions on Facebook and Twitter and will be looking for tutorials and how-tos on Pinterest and YouTube. They want a behind-the-scenes look at your business on Instagram. Social proof builds trust and helps increase conversions. Meet your customers by developing an active presence on the network that makes the most sense for your business. Social media can indirectly affect your search engine ranking.
- Pay Per Click Campaign- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Campaigns allow you to pay websites to share your ads. You only pay when someone will open your ad and by the number of impressions your ad receives.
You should use PPC campaigns to drive traffic to landing pages where you will convert prospects by capturing their email addresses.
Increase conversions with pay per click campaigns By using page-level targeting, you can easily increase conversions with email options that are only visible to your PPC visitors. Using these targeted options can increase the effectiveness of your PPC campaigns.
- Traditional public relations- do not neglect “old-fashioned” public relations when trying to attract your customers. Print publications, television advertisements, live events, direct mail, and advertisements can still be very effective in increasing conversions. This is especially true when combined with text marketing.
One possibility may be technically offline, but with mobile phone access always, the opportunity for immediate action still exists. SMS calls for action in television commercials generate 52% of the total entries for content, even though it only plays in 25% of advertisements.
Step 2. Increase Conversions in the Consideration Stage
Your goal: get their email address. Once someone is familiar with your business, engage them. Encourage them to make small commitments to your business before they are ready for purchase.
- Landing pages- A landing page is a page on your website that has a solution to a specific problem. It should include a call to action. Its entire purpose is to capture or sell your prospect’s contact information. Create a landing page to send your traffic and you will see higher website conversion rates.
- Call to action- For each page of your site ask yourself, “What do I need this reader to DO?” Do they need to call to set a meeting? Complete Contact Form? Download a paper? Watch the video? Decide the action your customer would like to take and add a clear call to action on the page multiple times.
Spotify’s call to action Content upgrades is a great way to offer multiple calls-to-action to your content, without showing too many opt-in forms. Content upgrades are techniques you use to allow your readers to get exclusive bonus content by signing up to your email list.
- Forms- Contact forms or comment forms are easy, but often overlooked, opportunities to add subscribers to your list. Include the option for the visitor to choose your email newsletter in their form or on the confirmation page. Many sales funnel examples end with a simple call to action to complete a form.
Step 3. Increase conversions in the preference phase Your goal
The next step is to educate them about your product or service. Increase conversion rate have questions and your job is to answer them. If your product is a good fit for them, it is to pre-qualify prospects by helping them understand, but you also want to know if referring to a good fit for you!
You can educate your prospect by using the following methods:
- Email- You can start educating prospects about your business and build trust using a simple email increase conversion rate. Send customers an automated email with answers to the ten most frequently asked questions about your service. If you are not yet doing any email marketing, this is an effective way to get started.
- Autoresponder series and drips- drip marketing is a strategy that sends a pre-written set of email messages to customers or prospects over time, or “dripping”. When done well, an autoresponder chain can move a customer through the funnel stages through crowded and committed sales, leading directly to purchases.
- CRM and Sales Integration- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a software that helps you track interactions with current and future customers. It is a tool to help you identify prospects in your sales funnel. You can use your CRM Increase conversion rate to identify which email campaigns a prospect should receive via cookie detection and retarget.
Cookies allow you to use information about your customers to improve their content and offer personalization. You use this with email marketing and CRM software for customer campaigns to repeat visitors and create special promotions for those who have opted in.
Step 4. Increase Conversions in the Purchase Phase Your Goal
It is time to ask the average customer to offer to be ready for the sale several times Increase conversion rate before the sale! Give your customers clear opportunities to shop and do it often.
You can make sales using these strategies:
- E-Commerce Promotion- If you are selling a product, then you have to buy that product continuously. Do not assume that customers will find their way to your checkout or find out how to buy your product because they are visiting your website.
Make it easy for customers to discover your product or service and customize your checkout page using live chat, free shipping and more.
ECommerce Promotion If you are selling a product, you will have to buy that product continuously. Do not assume that customers will find their way to your checkout or find out how to purchase your product as they are visiting your website Increase conversion rate. Make it easy for customers to discover your product or service and customize your checkout page using live chat, free shipping and more.
- Targeted, transactional content- integrates with many eCommerce platform email marketing providers so you can email promotions to both prospects and existing customers. Use that integration to set up automated emails offering products Increase conversion rate to prospects who have reached the end of the drip campaign. You can offer free shipping to customers who have left their shopping cart without purchasing or are offering discounts to customers who have seen a particular product many times without purchasing it.
- Social monitoring- Monitoring for keywords related to your brand can help identify customers who are ready to purchase.
Step 5. Increase Conversation in the Loyalty Phase Your Goal
It is easy to sell to an existing customer, as he has to get a net profit. You have invested a lot of energy and money to gain a core customer, so don’t leave them on your own right now!
Remember those who have already purchased:
- Referrals- ask your customers if they know anyone else who would benefit from your product and offer a discount on their next purchase, mentioning the possibility of being a customer.
- Resell- Resell to existing customers the same product they have already purchased. Many customers simply require gentle nudity to repurchase a product they already like.
- Upsell and cross-sell- entice the customer to purchase more expensive items Increase conversion rate, packages or add-ons during and after the sale. You can do this as a follow-up email during the checkout process or after the initial purchase.
- Reminders- Help your customers by reminding them of important dates related to your product.
- Gratitude- Do not forget to say thank you only thank you! Telling a customer on your purchase or birthday anniversary that you can go a long way towards building loyalty. Offering a discount coupon or free pass on that anniversary can go even further!